Supernatural Thriller - 98 minute Feature Film
Film Production Facts and Figures
- Production Company International Film Base
- Director Colm O’Murchu
- Producers Colm O’Murchu & Yolandi Franken
- Film Shoot – 35 Days
- Shot on location in the Blue Mountains NSW Australia.
- Unexplained images are in the film.
- Conjuned Twins at 48 minutes. Two attached people appear in the background. On the night of the shoot it was a clean set.
- Coldest temperature -2C (28F) Shoot Night 33
- Hottest temperature 42C ( 108F) Shoot Day 5
Watch the Tabernacle 101 Teaser Trailer - 2 minutes
Tabernacle 101 Synopsis
The film could be described as “Flatliners meets Ghost”
Tabernacle 101 is a film about an atheist who sets out to disprove the afterlife. He runs a blog called “skeptics-bust.com“. With the help of his scientist girlfriend they manage to successfully perform an experiment in which he dies via lethal injection. After one hour of death, he is resurrected and can now reveal what happens when you die.
But he was wrong, there is indeed life after death and through his experiment, Frank opens a portal to satanic forces. It is now up to him to fix the problem and restore earth to its original state. He seeks the help of his arch-enemy, Meredith Palin, one of Australia’s most famous witches. Together they fight to destroy the satanic forces. Can they succeed?